Friday 23 September 2011

About Me

My names Imran Shoheb Miah, I am 18 and I come from a country in South America called Guyana. At the moment I am living in North West London. Every year I travel to different places to learn about different cultures. I have a passion for media as I like the media industry and what happens in the media world. I'm very passionate about sports but out of all I would say I love football and I support Chelsea. My hobbies are going out with mates having a social within one and another. I also like playing video games especially FIFA and Call Of Duty. The person who I inspire is Michael Jordan because he never gave up on what he wanted to do and he had blips which he beat to become successful and gain the respect he gets from people now. My greatest achievement was me gaining a qualification called CompTIA A+. I would say a location that is special for me is Stamford Bridge, Fulham Road SW6, London, I would say this is because this where all my expressions can be let out on something that I love and where no body can question me for the things i admire because people who go here have the same qualities and hobbies nearly. For my future I would like to attend a University preferably abroad to another country so I can also gain experience but in the next 15 years I would like to see myself living the American dream. Half this dream is me living in California and having a family living a dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment